WOW! Quick Action 70% Alcohol Gel Hand Sanitizer has the active ingredient Ethyl Alcohol which kills 99.999% of common germs within 15 seconds and has the highest hand antisepsis for a no-rinse product. Ethyl alcohol and ethanol are two names given to indicate the same substance. Ethyl alcohol is the general name and ethanol is the IUPAC name. CDC recommends using ABHR (Alcohol Base Hand Rub) with greater than 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol in healthcare settings.
Features and Benefits:
- Contains 70% Ethyl Alcohol v/v
- Kills 99.99% of illness causing germs and bacteria
- Meets CDC recommendations for highest hand antisepsis
- 100% Made in the USA
- Gel contains Aloe Vera to help soothe skin after repeated use
- 2 mL Pouch will have built in internal “pour” snout to direct product into one location on hand